Bulldog Push Button
The Most Durable Pedestrian Push Buttons on the Market, from our vendor partner Polara.
The BullDog is setting a higher standard for ADA-compliant pedestrian crossing push buttons. The BullDog III is not only ADA Compliant, but it is also a very reliable, durable product, built to be no-maintenance and worry free. With budget and personnel cuts, how much are your old “micro-switch” buttons costing you in time and maintenance costs? A cost/benefit analysis of the BullDog will prove its value!
- Transient protection that meets and exceeds NEMA specifications. Independent lab tested and certified!
- Superior die-cast aluminum, powder-coated body – independently lab tested to NEMA 250 (6P) specifications.
- Button cap constructed of marine-grade 316 stainless steel.
- 2″ ADA compliant button withstands severe impact from baseball bats, skate boards, hockey sticks, etc.
- Button places a call with less than two pounds of force.
- Provides a two-tone audible confirmation as well as visual confirmation.
- Wide operating temperature range of -30° to 165°F (-34° to 74°C).
- Ultra-durable long-life – tested to 300 million operations.
- Wind, rain, hail, and vibration have no negative effects. Button requires push action to activate.
- Piezo-driven solid state switch sounds simultaneously with push-button.
- Provides two-tone audible confirmation as well as visual LED confirmation.
- Available in multiple colors: black, green, yellow, or your custom color.
- BullDog push buttons use power from existing switch wires.
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Contact Traffic Products for more information.